Strange question, but if you die, what happens to your hubs and how would anyone know you died?

I don't know why this popped into my head, but if a hubber dies, and that hubber does not have a personal friend (like a hometown friend) on Hub Pages, how would other hubbers and Hub Pages know of his or her death, and what happens to that hubbers' hubs? I know one can send a private e-mail and if you get a response of course, you would know. I guess, everyone would just assume they just do not write on hubpages any longer. I know this is a strange question, but just curious.

Sparklea profile image73

Best Answer Sparklea says

That is a great idea!!! I am so humbled, and I would do it for sure, and I love the way you put it, passing into eternity. God bless you. In His Love, Faith Reaper