Inventurist profile image 83

What have you done to "take that yoke from your neck?"

The world economy, with some local exceptions, has been in a stall for the past 5 years. Businesses, employees - everyone has been affected by the stagnation in some form or another. This can be very stressful for many people. What are you doing to take action to relieve the stress and maintain a positive mental attitude?

ComfortB profile image85

Comfort Babatola (ComfortB) says

• Inventurist profile image

Inventurist 3 years ago

Agreed and accepted! What do you do to challenge yourself and what happens when you fall short of your own expectations?

BuffaloGal1960 profile image85

T. Clifton (BuffaloGal1960) says

• Inventurist profile image

Inventurist 3 years ago

I agree totally, and that is where I find my comfort. I also feel like I need to do what I can, as you describe, to keep myself from problems. BUT, being human, problems come. Prayer offers comfort and often direction, action is up to us.

Dr. Haddox profile image70

Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

• Inventurist profile image

Inventurist 3 years ago

Is it up to you to lose the yoke you carry to the Lord, or up to the Lord to accept your yoke for you? If you accept more responsibility at work, or have children, or challenge your abilities to the highest level, and fall short. Is there a burden?

Wild_Life profile image59

Wild_Life says

wqaindia profile image60

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

• Inventurist profile image

Inventurist 3 years ago

Do you keep your eye on a prize, a goal? I wholly agree with your sentiments. Peace inside is important - I am interested in seeing how others release what is holding them back. Debt, is one of course. Other sins of the heart, on the job, what then?