Inventurist profile image 77

What have you done to "take that yoke from your neck?"

The world economy, with some local exceptions, has been in a stall for the past 5 years. Businesses, employees - everyone has been affected by the stagnation in some form or another. This can be very stressful for many people. What are you doing to take action to relieve the stress and maintain a positive mental attitude?

ComfortB profile image89

Comfort Babatola (ComfortB) says

• Inventurist profile image

Inventurist 4 years ago

Agreed and accepted! What do you do to challenge yourself and what happens when you fall short of your own expectations?

Dr. Haddox profile image79

Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

• Inventurist profile image

Inventurist 4 years ago

Is it up to you to lose the yoke you carry to the Lord, or up to the Lord to accept your yoke for you? If you accept more responsibility at work, or have children, or challenge your abilities to the highest level, and fall short. Is there a burden?

wqaindia profile image80

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

• Inventurist profile image

Inventurist 4 years ago

Do you keep your eye on a prize, a goal? I wholly agree with your sentiments. Peace inside is important - I am interested in seeing how others release what is holding them back. Debt, is one of course. Other sins of the heart, on the job, what then?

BuffaloGal1960 profile image75

T. Clifton (BuffaloGal1960) says

• Inventurist profile image

Inventurist 4 years ago

I agree totally, and that is where I find my comfort. I also feel like I need to do what I can, as you describe, to keep myself from problems. BUT, being human, problems come. Prayer offers comfort and often direction, action is up to us.

Wild_Life profile image59

Wild_Life says