minagil profile image 60

What can I do to get myself out of this funk?

I can't get my creative juices going. My life has been reduced to the lowest of the low and I can't seem to wrap my mind around hitting rock bottom. What can I do to get myself out of this funk?

catgypsy profile image81

catgypsy says

snapbackbetty profile image76

Tiera Exum (snapbackbetty) says

• minagil profile image

minagil 3 years ago

Thanks for your comment. I have found that writing does sometimes help but lately I haven't been able to get anything to flow. So, Im going to focus on writing and maybe it'll get better as I focus more and more on that. Thanks again.

minagil profile image60

minagil says

• catgypsy profile image

catgypsy 3 years ago

If it makes you feel any better, you are not alone. I suffer from anxiety/panic disorder and lately have been having a truly horrific time with it. It's very hard to deal with feeling so hopeless and bad about things, but hang in there.