sort by best latest
1. Lose more weight (I'm down 25 lbs. so far this year - yay me)
2. Go to a rock concert (it's been a few years since I've been to one)
3. See "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.
1) Be with grandchildren when possible.
2) Finish a major project so I can read a couple of books waiting in the wings and do more writing.
3) Take even better care of health in order to be as mobile and active as possible in coming years.
1. Be more present in everyday life (practice mindfulness, especially around my children).
2. Meditate more, more work on myself
3. Be outdoors as much as possible (of course with my children)
1) Help others more. Work with those in need of basics in life.
2) Travel more, want to get back to Arizona.
3) publish my book and write more. Yeah, iam doing this now.
by Terrie Lynn
by Bema Self
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.