* Avoid bubble – baths.
* If you swim, you must take extra precaution. A swimming pool breeds a host of microbes. Shower immediately. UTI and Swimming do not go well with each other.
* Don’t share individual things - like towels and soaps.
* You must pass urine after sexual intercourse.
* Do you suffer from constipation often? Check it by drinking plenty of water.
* Be very particular in matters of hygiene.
* UTI is not very common in men, whereas it is common and recurs frequently in women.
* There are a lot many other do’s and don’ts if you’re a female, so mail me your gender.
* Regarding the involuntary passage of urine, how bad is it? Is there constant dribbling, all day long? Or is there incontinence only if you cough or sneeze or strain?
* This will get checked once the infection is controlled. You might have to take a course of antibiotics if the infection persists.