jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

what kind of drugs should be taken by a man suffering from halitosis.

1. profile image46
    joulesposted 7 years ago

what kind of drugs should be taken by a man suffering from halitosis.

2. atienza profile image60
    atienzaposted 7 years ago

Probiotics are an option. He may have an imbalance in his intestinal flora. Chlorophyll and mint are two other options, they are natural internal breath fresheners and can be purchased in capsule or tablet form. There is also a brand name product called Body-Mint that uses natural active ingredients.

3. Brummlin profile image53
    Brummlinposted 7 years ago

I cannot remember the name of it for the life of me, but there are prescription mouthwashes for just this thing.

I know, that's not terribly informative, but talk to your dentist or GP doctor.

4. profile image45
    arbearposted 7 years ago

Parsley tablets.
    Parsley tablets, are good for cleaning Internal digestional track. You can pick up these tabs, caplets in most any health food store. Also if your not much of a pill taker. You can buy bunches of Parsley in your local farmers market or local foodstore. Put a few springs of Parsley in a juicer and  with an apple. You don't want to drink parsley juice by it's self or you will be stuck in the rest room for several hours in doubled over pain on the commode. That is why I suggest thining out with anothe juice and only just use a few sprigs as your morning cup of juice.
    Make sure you don't have any bad teeth or gums because that could be where the major part of where the oder is coming from. Try flosing inbetween all the teeth and  then use a good Hydrogen Peroxide rinse. The brush your teeth with a good toothpaste. Using a Non Alcohol Mouthwash. If this above doesn't I would suggest the advice of a doctor for it could be some underling conditions.

5. KenWu profile image53
    KenWuposted 7 years ago

Sugar free tablets with zinc removes bad breath very fast by neutralizing the bacteria that cause bad smells. Documented effect of up to six hours. Alternatively used chlorophyll tablets that could neutralize bad odors instead of covering them.

6. drsohel profile image76
    drsohelposted 6 years ago

To get rid of halitosis, you need to know the reason of halitosis. In brief, 90% cases halitosis is caused by bad/poor oral hygiene and the rest is due to gastrointestinal cause. So in the absence of any gastrointestinal disease (decided by your physician), you'll need to maintain a good oral hygiene to prevent halitosis.

To know more:
    http://rechargeabletoothbrushinfo.com/w … ad-breath/
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index … 839AA6zSYZ