Die young in a car accident?
Aging in itself produces cancer. Cancer is a mutated cell that grows very rapidly crowding out the normal cells around it.
Live long enough and will get cancer eventually. All those good things she listed above only lower your chances.
Yes children get cancer and they are young - which happens all too often.
USA leading causes of death
* Heart disease: 616,067
* Cancer: 562,875
* Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 135,952
* Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 127,924
* Accidents (unintentional injuries): 123,706
* Alzheimer's disease: 74,632
* Diabetes: 71,382
* Influenza and Pneumonia: 52,717
* Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 46,448
* Septicemia: 34,828
THE MOST COMMON CAUSE OF ACCIDENTAL DEATH
1. Motor vehicle crashes
Deaths per year: 43,200