jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

What was your favorite or most memorable dream?

1. MonkeyShine75 profile image78
    MonkeyShine75posted 2 years ago

Tell about your dream, and why it is memorable

1. Castlepaloma profile image29
      Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Well, I dream for a living, coming from an artist lifestyle. Most memorable went on for a good 25 years, I could fly. It started out
      flapping my arms and the
      first few years could only fly
      like 10ft up or low to the
      ground for 20 ft. Then could
      fly away from danger or flew
      around bus stops. I was very
      impress, yet the people at the bus stop just ignored me. For a few years started teaching a flying school then people started getting impressed.

Got so good at flying joined a circus act in the big tent.
      Flew loop to loop then into
      the the crowds, I was a huge
      star show success. Once in a
      wail I would fly naked, had no
      trouble until one day my
      clothes flew off in a show, from out of my control.  An
      old lady screamed, HE IS
      NAKED!!! The whole town
      chased after me for years.
      Some times like running with
      lead feet, my arms were like
      that. Some times could only
      fly low to the ground where
      the town people would grab
      my legs or an arm and I
      would pull them off. The
      better I got at flying the better
      the better my art success
      was in real life.

2. MonkeyShine75 profile image78
    MonkeyShine75posted 2 years ago

Mine was one about me jumping up on what seemed to be a cloud, but finding a beautiful neighborhood where others lived. I think they were extraterrestrials, and they looked human
    It was a long, and detailed dream. and a weird one

Did you think they were angels?

MonkeyShine75posted 2 years agoin reply to this

No, not really. The memorable part of that dream is the way it made me feel.
        I was in awe of the fact it was in the sky, and not on land, and was kind of hidden.
        It felt like an adventure, but was kind of eerie too

Out of this World errie.

3. Silva Hayes profile image95
    Silva Hayesposted 2 years ago

I dreamed that seven large creatures came spiraling down and landed in my back yard.  They looked like oversize owls except that there was something human about their face.  Each one was a different metallic color.  They spoke English.  Their leader's name was Erma.  They were far more advanced than humans and came to Earth to impart their knowledge.  I invited them inside and served them tea in ornate old English white china cups and saucers decorated in rose buds.

1. insearchof truth profile image84
      insearchof truthposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's a very interesting and specific dream! I wonder if it means anything?

1. Silva Hayes profile image95
        Silva Hayesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have wondered about that for years:  what does the dream mean?  All my dreams are in color and specific in nature.  I've read that dreams only last a few seconds but mine seem to go on for hours.  I wrote a hub about my weird dreams.

4. insearchof truth profile image84
    insearchof truthposted 2 years ago

I had a dream that I believe has a meaning. Read to the end before you decide I'm nuts!

I was walking through my house, and it was full of family and friends who were eating and drinking and having a good time. The problem was there was rubbish and poo everywhere and people were carrying on like they couldn't see it.  I went out the back and there were large shade sails that I rested in the shadow of and these big black birds came down. One of them had a large seed which it shoved down my throat while a voice said "I will put a large seed in your mouth."

This is what I believe the dream means;

The house represents the church organisations, and the family and friends are the family of God. The rubbish and poo is false teachings and bad attitudes. The house of God is full of shit basically, and the people can't see it.  I went under the shade sails - under the shade of God and I have been given a mandate to help rid the churches of the rubbish.

MonkeyShine75posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Actually the Psychologists say that every part of an ordinary dream represents a part of yourself.
      Homes are suppose to represent your own mind, and the rooms the different levels.

Going by that, I got a little something different

There are suppose to be predictive dreams that can reveal secrets, and tell you of an event that will occur.
      Dreams can be one of the first psychic gifts

working