jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Just Thoughts, Man

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 months ago

If you are young, what do you intend to do to live a life w/o regrets in terms of career, money, spirituality & relationships?   Do you intend to live YOUR truth or merely follow old paradigms?   If you are older, did you follow others' scripts regarding career, money, spirituality, & relationships or did you follow YOUR script regarding such things?  If you followed others' scripts, do you REGRET it?   If so, will you change THE script to live YOUR life?

1. k@ri profile image90
      k@riposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

I very rarely followed others' scripts.  One time was going into nursing.  I didn't think I would like it.  Luckily I loved it.  Other than that I have lived my life my own way.  I was a single mom in the 80's.  I've been married a couple of times.  I have moved all over the country.  There is nothing I regret.

2. grand old lady profile image85
      grand old ladyposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

I don't understand why the answers you think are correct are always placed inside your questions. If you already know the answers, you are seeking to be affirmed, instead of opening your mind to other possibilities.

gmwilliamsposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

You are evading the question, my dear?    ANSWER the question please!!!!!

Did you follow your own script or OTHERS' script?  C'mon, answer the question......don't be afraid.......

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 weeks ago

I have nothing against "O", but that is a scary photo.

gmwilliamsposted 8 weeks agoin reply to this

Oprah is SO CUTE in this photo..  Such a SWEET FACE......

3. tatliportal profile image47
    tatliportalposted 3 weeks ago

I come to this once in a lifetime, and I feel very uncomfortable about wasting my time...