jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Tips for going on vacation while on your period.

1. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

Tips for going on vacation while on your period.

2. Lady_E profile image75
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

I think the best way to enjoy your holiday is without your period.

So I would advise that you use the Pill called Norethisterone. Its 3 tablets a day to be taken about 3 days before your period and through out the duration of your holiday.

This delays your period and as soon as you stop taking it, your period starts.

Then you could enjoy your flight, wear what you want, swim and engage in all the activities you want and have a fantastic holiday.

3. profile image44
    kashalethaposted 8 years ago

Have you planned the perfect vacation in the sun and then your monthly visitor pops up where you're packing your bags?.Well don't let it ruin your vacation follow these tips

If you're going by plane

Keep some pads or tampons in a purse or your pocket and change it in the airplane bathroom when it's soaked

Put on your new tampon/pad and put the old one and the wrapper of the new one in a plastic bag and empty it as soon as you land

Change again when you land at the airport

Go to the supermarket and buy a box of tampons or pads

If you're planning on swimming you should use a tampon or just use a pad and waddle around a little bit

In most hotels rooms the sheets are white.So bring a dark towe from home to sleep on

Wear disposable knickers so that you can dispose of them in the airplane bathroom bin.If they become soiled pack plenty of clean disposable knickers so you don't have to worry about laundry.

4. Mama Drama profile image56
    Mama Dramaposted 8 years ago

I just plan ahead!  When I decided to switch to cloth pads, we were getting ready to leave for a week long camping trip.  As luck would have it, my period came early.  No one would have blamed me to begin using cloth pads until the following month, when I would comfortably be home.

I figured that this would be the best time to squash all hopes of switching to cloth as "being easy", so I brought along my new stash for a camping trip!

To my suprise I was no less troubled with cloth, in fact, using cloth was a lot more comfortable and during the hot summer on a dirty camping spot, feeling less sticky and wet, made all the difference.

Being on your period doesn't have to be troublesome, but whatever you do, don't interrupt the natural process by using a drug!  That can't be good!

5. profile image43
    Brinposted 8 years ago

I am agree with Lady _E Statment. If your vacation is urgent then you can go but better precaution you should ignore this either use pill which mention Lady_E.

6. LensMan999 profile image52
    LensMan999posted 7 years ago

is a natural process occurring in every human female during their 
    age group.  It’s not a thing to get hurried and worried. 
    It’s a natural process and let it happen in its own way.  The
    following tips will help... read more