jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Best treatment for Painful Knees?

1. Research Analyst profile image80
    Research Analystposted 8 years ago

Best treatment for Painful Knees?

2. kmackey32 profile image66
    kmackey32posted 8 years ago

I use Kratom. It tastes nasty but works. I havnt had to take a pain pill in months since i have been using it.

3. Donna Steiner profile image78
    Donna Steinerposted 8 years ago

It depends on the cause of the knee pain.  Trigger points can keep your knee from going though it’s range of motion by keeping your muscles short and stiff, they can also cause muscle weakness.  Sometimes joint pain such as knee pain is wrongly diagnosed arthritis. Trigger points on the quadriceps muscles (the large muscles going from knee to hip on the front of the upper leg) can cause inhibited freedom of movement of the knee joint and make it difficult to bend the knee.  Trigger points on the quadriceps muscle can also cause restless leg syndrome, locked knee, trick knee or buckling hip and can also mistaken for arthritis pain.  I have a hub on trigger points if you are interested.

4. gamerjon profile image54
    gamerjonposted 8 years ago

My knee would start to feel pain after I have run for 10 km. This pain will go away after a few days, if the pain is still there, normally I will apply some joint cream or take some supplement such as glucosamine and chondriotin.

5. izahan profile image56
    izahanposted 7 years ago

hye there,

i suggest you to use Magnetic Bracelets. Why people should considering using magnets for rheumatoid arthritis?

1. Magnet with a larger surface area will produce a larger magnetic field and be able to penetrate into the deepest parts of your tissues right to the point of pain.

2. It help to stimulate and increase blood flow around the body which would result in a minimal reduction to pain in other areas of the body away from the arm.

3. Placing a magnet onto an area that has been damaged will increases circulation, blood flow and start begin of new cell growth to repair damage.

More info here, http://how-to-use-magnetic-bracelet.blogspot.com/

working