jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to loose fat

1. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 8 years ago

How to loose fat

2. profile image44
    armychildposted 8 years ago

Fat is lost by increasing ones metabolism, minimizing caloric intake, clearing toxicity inside the body through liver cleansing and exercise and drinking massive quantities of water: over 8 glasses per day. When combined with 1-2 hours of cardio activity per day fat will be lost very rapidly. THE KEY HERE IS metabolism increase, drinking water, sweating, and reducing over all calories. Thank you very much!

3. profile image45
    umibabyposted 8 years ago

Find a sky scraper and take a bucket of lard to the roof. Take the said filled bucket and toss it from the roof of the sky scraper. You will lose the fat and probably kill someone in the process

4. robert.dunks profile image55
    robert.dunksposted 7 years ago

One good way to lose fat (or more appropriately keep from putting it on) is to reduce the amount of sugar you consume daily.  The recomended daily intake for sugar is around 50 grams of sugar a day on average.  To put this in perspective, one 20 oz bottle of non diet soda contains roughly the same amount as the daily recomended intake for sugar.  So if you consume ONE soda each day, your body already likely has all the sugar it requires.  Any sugar after that from other sources (other soda, food, snacks etc...) will at some point be converted to fat and stored.  Now if one combines the principle of lowering the excess sugar intake in your daily diet with exercise and simply make small healthy changes to your diet, you should see the pounds melt away rather quickly.  Keep in mind that eliminating ALL sugar from your diet is NOT good, as the body needs glucose for many essential functions, and low blood sugar for prolonged periods could have adverse affects on the body.

5. drumweaver profile image81
    drumweaverposted 7 years ago

there are many ways... but one good way that's worked for me is to actually do a whole body cleanse... and watch your calorie intake - including doing some gentle weight training....

as you gain more lean muscle mass, you will lose fat - lean muscle weighs more than fat - so, the scale won't show as much as your measurements....

... and so, when you release the toxins from your body, you'll also lose fat... because when we are toxic, our body creates fat cells to literally protect us from the toxicity in our bodies... get rid of the toxins - get rid of the fat...

that's one way why we often rebound after losing weight... because the toxins are still within the body... the body will then again re-create the fat cells to protect you from the toxins... and put on the weight again... makes sense to me...

i've lost 22 pounds and 6 inches off my waist doing a simple nutritional whole body cleanse that was very simple and easy and safe... certainly worked for me and also works for others too...