jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will Cancer patient benefit from Helath Care reform?

1. profile image45
    ljohn57posted 8 years ago

Will Cancer patient benefit from Helath Care reform?

Why did the US lawmakers allow cost of living raise be denied to SSD receiptant this year?

2. Etherealenigma profile image82
    Etherealenigmaposted 8 years ago

No you will not. They allowed it to be denied for the same reason they do anything: money. See www.risogere.wordpress.com.

3. kysnoopyq42 profile image60
    kysnoopyq42posted 8 years ago

They are more worried that Chevrolet is going to go belly up. I am still shocked about that one. All the money they gave to Chevrolet so they wouldn't have to file bankruptcy and the rest of us have to suffer. More worried about an auto dealership then the rest of us out here struggling. In the end more money was "blown". I don't understand that mentality at all.. they could've got jobs at McDonalds just like the rest of us have to, but oh no..

4. cathylynn99 profile image74
    cathylynn99posted 7 years ago

when more folks have health insurance, they will go to the doc earlier, when cancer is more curable instead of waiting 'til the symptoms are unavoidable and they are half dead. yes obamacare will decrease cancer death rates.

my soc sec benefit did not go up this year because the cost of living did not go up. it makes sense to me and i'm happy with it.