My Dr. has prescribed potassium tablets for me 3 times daily. Why is it importan

1. profile image49
    donann46posted 8 years ago

My Dr. has prescribed potassium tablets for me 3 times daily. Why is it important to take it with FO

I have diabetes, conjestive heart failure, glaucoma, incontinence,
    arthritis, pronounced heart murmer & calcified heart nalve
    I am 85 years old

2. diamondtip profile image54
    diamondtipposted 8 years ago

This  helps rid the tissues of excess fluid to detoxify the body. Additionally, it strengthens the bladder, promoting normal emptying while replenishing the potassium lost through urination. The kidneys are sophisticated trash collectors. Located near the middle of your back, just below the rib cage, they filter waste from your body and get rid of it in the form of urine. A multitude of ailments that relate to the kidneys will arise when not functioning properly. That would includes includes heart problems

Fo-Ti Root is believed to reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the blood. There is apparently a component of lecithin in the root that helps to diminish arterial plaque, which thus helps to reduce hardening of the arteries (arteriosclerosis). The decreased arterial plaque and cholesterol are believed to reduce high blood pressure and increase blood circulation, which may lessen the risk of strokes and cardiac problems. There are also claims that Fo-Ti reduces blood sugar.

I am not a doctor but I am a diabetes. I understand why it is important get our cholestrol at the right levels Because are hign risk. American Heart Association said under 198 is good 160 better. I hope this helps.

working