jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

if we do skipping daily for 100 times we will loose weight in 1 week?

1. profile image43
    subhashreeposted 8 years ago

if we do skipping daily for 100 times we will loose weight in 1 week?

2. profile image43
    subhashreeposted 8 years ago

yes at least upto 5 pounds.morning and evening you should skip at least 150 times...

3. BeBrown profile image70
    BeBrownposted 8 years ago

Yes, I agree  skipping or jump rope is one of the best methods of exercise.  The problem most people have when they start is that they get tired easily and give up.  My advice is to do it a little every morning and evening until you get used to it and build up the time you spend doing it.

4. mixfitness profile image65
    mixfitnessposted 8 years ago

You might.  A more effective way to lose weight is to combine exercise with a healthy eating plan.  Results come a lot faster when you eat less calories and eat more fruits and veggies.

5. DeborahNessmith profile image82
    DeborahNessmithposted 10 months ago

I agree with mixfitness. Eating healthier foods such as, lean proteins, fruits and vegetables combined with any exercise will help you lose weight. However, if you're a beginner or just getting back into exercise, I suggest taking slowly and allowing your body to adjust.

Jumping into a any exercise routine or program that you're not physically able to handle may lead to injury, getting frustrated when you're not able to meet the goals you've set, and may lead you to quit.

Change your eating habits and start slowly with skipping, it'll get your heart rate up, and help shred some unwanted weight.

6. docashp profile image51
    docashpposted 9 months ago

Weight loss is achieved when the calories you consume is less than the calories you are able to burn by your daily physical activities and your exercise regime.So any form of exercise with a proper healthy diet will help you in weight loss.
    Over enthusiatic diet plan with very less calories will always have a risk of a catabolic state which is not advised.
    Body types are either
    1. Ectomorphs- These are the people who have a tendency to gain weight easily and will have difficulty shedding weight.
    2. Mesomorphs- They are neither too lean nor overweight and will reap the richest benefits of exercise if they choose to exercise.
    3. Ectomorphs- The lean looking people fall in cateogy of body type. They will have difficulty in gaining mass and tend to stay lean and thin despite adequate caloric intake.
    Also note that most people are not purely limited by these categories and people may be ecto mesomorphs and other possible combinations.
    If you are an ectomorph you might have trouble losing weight but some form of exercise ( including skipping) will help.

working