jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I do never see any dreams during my sleep, have any interpretation ??

1. Mahmo profile image61
    Mahmoposted 8 years ago

I do never see any dreams during my sleep, have any interpretation ??

It is not a matter of remembering or recalling dreams but since long years Ididn't see during my sleep a dream of any description at all .

2. Monsa profile image60
    Monsaposted 8 years ago

I believe that everybody dreams every night. But if you have too much sugar in your diet you do not recall them.

3. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

Probably an indication that you're enjoying deep sleep. I wouldn't worry about it too much.You need to be sleeping quite 'light' to dream.

I'd enjoy the quality sleep you're getting, if I were you smile

4. profile image48
    iamcoolguyposted 8 years ago

You sleep to much till you don't see what you are dreaming? I mean... you just don't remember at all about anything whatsoever cuz you want to sleep, not dreaming. (I don't think anyone understand what I'm saying here :p)

5. sarclair profile image79
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

Everyone dreams. We just don't remember them. Studies show that with in 10 minutes of waking up, most of us forget 90% of our dreams. Don't worry, you are just not waking up in that stage of sleep.

6. maciuras profile image61
    maciurasposted 7 years ago

There's good methods in Internet that will help you remember your dreams. You should do some research. You can remember everything you want but you need to have good method. Find hubs about that. I hope you'll find your answer.

working