jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your idea of happiness?

1. profile image50
    Pamela Biswasposted 8 years ago

What is your idea of happiness?

2. profile image51
    Tarek Coachingposted 8 years ago

Happiness is a state of mind that could be induced at any time you choose to.

Try this... think of a happy moment in your life. Think of an exact moment. And relive it right now. Seeing all that you saw, hearing all that you heard and feeling all the feelings of happiness that you felt. You might start to notice that you're feeling happy right now. You can do this whenever you please.

Don't ever put a time on happiness.

3. rainstreet profile image56
    rainstreetposted 8 years ago

Happiness? I can only guess at this, since I haven't experienced it.  I would like to not be plagued with fears.  These include finances, war, small town politics, pain, growing old, child support, aging parents, etc...

4. LIFE IS ABOUT profile image57
    LIFE IS ABOUTposted 7 years ago

only worry about things you can physically do something about, which is not much. put your mind in a happy place(on the beach, on the golf course or even a time in your life when you where relly happy.

5. Goodpal profile image91
    Goodpalposted 7 years ago

Freedom from negative emotions and bubbling with energy and confidence is happiness!

6. selfbetter profile image57
    selfbetterposted 7 years ago

To know who I am and where I should be going. Then, reach my potential and know that I am on the right path towards my goal.

All this undoubtedly includes making my wife and kids happy.

7. cathylynn99 profile image74
    cathylynn99posted 7 years ago

i agree with freud - "to love and to work."   i do both and am content.

8. submitedgeclb profile image56
    submitedgeclbposted 7 years ago

This will create resentment, lost opportunity, conflict, and more importantly; unhappiness in your life.