jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Given a choice between 'immortality' or 'winning a 10 million dollar lottery'- w

1. agsvs88 profile image36
    agsvs88posted 8 years ago

Given a choice between 'immortality' or 'winning a 10 million dollar lottery'- which would U choose?

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 8 years ago

I choose the lottery! I do not want immortality, I am too curious about what there is after life. What is on the other side of death? Only one way to find out! Not that I would go an off myself right now, that might affect what the other side is like smile

3. TV Mount Guy profile image56
    TV Mount Guyposted 8 years ago

The money would be preferable to immortality.

4. dabeaner profile image58
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

I'll go for immortality.  If you have immortality, and you regularly save/invest a percentage of your earnings, you will eventually exceed even $10,000,000 by an astronomical amount.

5. GNelson profile image77
    GNelsonposted 8 years ago

Immortality!  Life is way too much fun to give it up for a dollar or two.

6. floating mind profile image77
    floating mindposted 8 years ago

I would pick immortality. 

I'm curious to see the direction humanity takes to either preserve the future, or the futures destruction.

7. wandererh profile image75
    wandererhposted 7 years ago

Not that I have 10 million dollars, or anything close to it, but I would definitely choose immortality as there is just too much to do and too little time to do it in.

But when I have done all there is to do and still have time to spare, I wonder if an immortal can kill himself to find out what is on the other side?

8. Springboard profile image80
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

Absolutely immortality. You'd have forever and a day to work out making the $10 million on your own.

9. Mavhe Quijada profile image56
    Mavhe Quijadaposted 6 years ago

who would ever choose to become immortal? Maybe they wanna get married to one of the Cullens.. Anyway, I'd rather win the lottery that to have immortality. I want to value life. How will I do that if I know I will never going to lose it.

10. danielleantosz profile image72
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

hmmm....great question!  If I could choose half and half I would.  5 million and 200 years?  Ok.  If not....yea I gotta go with immortality and figure I could learn enough make ten million.  I just think i would get tired of people and want to die eventually...

11. gretchen c profile image62
    gretchen cposted 6 years ago

The money because unless my soul mate is also immortal, who would I hang out with?

12. dipsmi profile image74
    dipsmiposted 6 years ago

lottery!!who wants immorality when my dear ones will be moral!

working