jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are treatment plans available for someone infected with HIV?

1. MarisPublication profile image56
    MarisPublicationposted 8 years ago

Are treatment plans available for someone infected with HIV?

If a person is diagnosed with HIV, there are treatment plans available.

2. GoldenPegasus9 profile image60
    GoldenPegasus9posted 8 years ago

YES!  There is a Free book you can download called:

The Miracle Mineral supplement of the 21st Century – by Jim Humble.

A google search will bring up the web site.

Astounding!  You will wonder why this information hasn't been made public.  The author explains this in detail too.

Bless you,

3. frmeital profile image61
    frmeitalposted 8 years ago

I personally know that mustard is the best natural remedy for bronchitis. Here is a link to an ehow about this...

http://www.ehow.com/how_4747413_relieve … -wrap.html

If you are interested in natural medication and free tips for natural health I iinvite you to subscribe to my newsletter and get your first free report (on the natural medication for the flu) right here:

Take care

4. Sterling Carter profile image74
    Sterling Carterposted 7 years ago

GoldenPegasus9 is right on the money there. I had forgotten about this amazing supplement.

The reasons that this as well as other equally impressive supplements are not main stream is the fact that our government will not allow it.

The claim and a food can have a curative effect is illegal even though that claim can be, and often is 100% accurate.   In fact you can't even take water for dehydration under this ruling.  If you get an IV for dehydration they have to give you a sodium solution.

But they will give a horse a salt tablet and let him drink water. Go figure.

5. profile image46
    iceman031posted 7 years ago

Infections are often the most typical symptoms, plus the body is able to eliminate them very easily. This is particularly valuable having epidermis infections because the large number of white blood cells prepared to fight virtually any infection. However, since it is well known how the HIV virus ruins the body's immune system, as soon as it goes into your body, through the injury or anything else, those leukocytes aren't effective to deal with the particular virus. As time passes the leukocytes won't be able to defend the spot in which the virus has got into the body from bacteria. For that reason, the particular place from where the virus has accessed the human body has good prospects to be infected