jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

are you smoking

1. profile image45
    sahwetposted 8 years ago

are you smoking

2. profile image0
    Justin McCroryposted 8 years ago

NO BECAUSE SMOKING IS IMMATURE AND STUPID. IF YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO NOT SMOKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN THE PUBLIC.  SMOKING KILLS YOU AND OTHERS AROUND YOU.  COME ON PEOPLE GET SENSE INTO YOUR HEADS.  JUST BECAUSE YOU SMOKE DON'T MAKE YOU COOL.  IT MAKES YOU SMART.  WHY CAN'T YOU GROWN ADULTS CHOOSE BETWEEN WRONG AND RIGHT.  IT BUGS ME HOW 13 YEAR OLDS LIKE ME ARE SMARTER THAN ADULTS.  ADULTS WHICH ARE SUPPOSE TO BE OUR ROLE MODELS.  WELL WE SEE HOW THAT WENT. I MEAN LOOK AT TEENS THESE DAYS I HAVE FRIENDS AT MY HIGH SCHOOL WHO SMOKE TELL ME THEIR PERENTS SUPPLY THE DRUGS TO THEM.  IN FACT I AHVE SEEN MY FRIENDS SELLING DRUGS IN SCHOOL DURING CLASS.  LETS JUST SAY I DON'T REALLY TALK TO THE ANYOMORE. WHY ARE YOU SMOKERS SO STUPID TO SUCKED INTO THIS BAD CHOICE.  ITS AN ADDICTION AND PEOPLE STRESS THAT YOU SHOUDLN'Y DO IT.  YET PEOPLE ARE STARTING EVERYDAY. JUST STOP! STOP BEING SO STUPID AND IRRESPONSIBLE.  I'M JUSTIN AND THATS WHAT I THINK!

3. Jeff Bregman profile image52
    Jeff Bregmanposted 8 years ago

Yes, I always have a cigar every day after dinner, I enjoy it greatly and it annoys the zealots.

4. profile image52
    compromiseadviceposted 8 years ago

Yep smoking now, but its my new years resolution to quit.

5. sweetie1 profile image71
    sweetie1posted 8 years ago

No i dont smoke nor like person who smoke

working