jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

my brother age is 49 yrs suffering from leg pains and gliddiness and very week i

1. profile image50
    krathore52posted 8 years ago

my brother age is 49 yrs suffering from leg pains and gliddiness and very week in health so pls givo

2. sasanqua profile image80
    sasanquaposted 8 years ago

No-one can give medical advice to your brother without actually examining him. The symptoms you mention could be caused by a variety of things, and a qualified doctor needs to work out the diagnosis.

3. amulets profile image53
    amuletsposted 8 years ago

It will be best for him to visit a doctor to diagnose. It will be difficult for anyone to advice you without seeing your brother and knowing the condition.

4. profile image44
    goodhealthforallposted 8 years ago

One possible reason may be poor circulation of blood to the area due to blocked veins. This is common in those who sleep in the fetal positions.
    Sometimes age is a huge factor when it comes to leg cramps since most of those who suffer from this problem are the elderly. They are usually susceptible to nocturnal leg cramps and are often woken up by the pain this brings them at night.
    You may look for the details and remedies on: http://www.simple-remedies.com/home-rem … auses.html

working