jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what does it mean if im dreaming of a force trying to push me out of the bed and

1. profile image46
    katieodentposted 7 years ago

what does it mean if im dreaming of a force trying to push me out of the bed and pushing my head...

towards the floor? then i hear a little boys voice say 'im only a little boy' ?

2. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

A prevailing power was trying to push you out of your body and bring you to a near death or (OBE) out of body experience, probably for you to realize an answer to a question or issue you've been wanting an answer to.

The voice of the little boy you heard was just your own voice, coming from your ethereal body. You feared because you lack the experience of an OBE.

Powerfully tell yourself the next time you go to bed that you want to split and cast your image aside and take a nice look around

3. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

One reason for nightmares may be a way for your unconscious to get your attention about a situation or problem that you have been avoiding. It is time to take notice and confront the issue! Sometimes nightmares serve to warn you about your health or an accident. However, often times nightmares stem from a deeper level indicating that something is troubling you from within your subconscious.  Discussing, analyzing, and understanding your nightmares can lead to a solution to some problem, internal conflict or personal difficulty.

4. profile image46
    katieodentposted 7 years ago

i forgot to mention that this happened round my boyfriends niece house?
    but i have experienced the force pushing my head to the floor at my own house? does this make any difference?

working