jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Healing Food & Herbs for kidney

1. profile image49
    dlckwanposted 7 years ago

Healing Food & Herbs for kidney

This morning, I went to see to doctor becuase I was sick, high fever and serious backache. So the doctor do a urine test for me lest something wrong with my kidney. The test show traces of blood, protein and sugar in the urine.

2. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

kidneys are too important to fool around with self healing, do what the doctor says.  Some problems with kidneys can be eased, by cutting out meat from the diet, ask your doctor what to do and take notice.

3. NoRR4Me profile image83
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

One thing that's very important for proper functioning of the kidneys is being sure you're drinking enough water.

Cranberries and Cranberry juice is also good for kidneys. Some herbs or herbal teas good for the kidneys are Horsetail, Hawthorn, and Marshmallow.

I hope everything turns out well for you.

4. K9keystrokes profile image92
    K9keystrokesposted 7 years ago

As expected, cranberries pop to mind with green tea close behind. Usually the important things to remember are those things you should not consume or at least monitor your in take there of. Potassium is generally the enemy of a person who has kidney troubles. A low sodium diet is good to maintain, hypertension causes high blood pressure concerns which effect the heath of your kidney. Regular blood test to make certain your filtering properly and that no toxins are building up in your blood in very important. Try these links, they are some of our favorites and offer a multitute of options and information.

Best of luck.
    ~always choose love~