jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Can I be pregnant?

1. profile image47
    Angtweetyposted 6 years ago

Can I be pregnant?

Its been 54 days since my last period and I've taken 5 home test but their all negative and I have been feeling very sleepy and emotional can I be pregnant?

2. cre8ivOne profile image76
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

It is possible.  You will not know for sure until you have a doctor's office verify it for you.  However, there are other reasons why your cycle might be off, such as over exercising or being underweight.  But you really need to go to the doctor to get a the verification you need.  Good luck!

3. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I agree with cre8ivOne about going doctor's as they will be able to do another test which will be more accurate. Good luck though smile. x

4. kaydenlee profile image57
    kaydenleeposted 6 years ago

Same answer from me, you can be yes, but until you see a doctor, you won't know for sure. Try not to worry too much, see what the doctor says.

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

It could be, but either way it sounds like you need to see a doctor. If you're not, the lack of a period could be an indicator that something else is awry, especially if you're not normally irregular. Sleepy and emotional can mean a number of different things, as these are the body's first response in a wide range of maladies.

6. cobrien profile image77
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Yes. I have four children and have never tested positive on a home test. Low HCG levels and diluted urine can cause negative tests. I wrote a hub about it. At two months along with my son, I still required a blood test.

7. profile image55
    ardnaxelaposted 6 years ago

Go see your doctor and see what is going on. Not every woman will test positive with a home pregnancy test, but will test positive with a blood test at their doctors.

8. Daniella Lopez profile image93
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

You could very well be. Try testing first thing in the morning (first pee) for best at home results. The best way to find out for sure is scheduling an appointment. If insurance and paying for the appointment is the issue, many local pregnancy clinics offer free testing. Good luck!

9. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I would say there's a very big possibility that you are.