jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how can i stop my 6 month old son seeing bad spirits in my house?

1. profile image43
    XcheekysXposted 7 years ago

how can i stop my 6 month old son seeing bad spirits in my house?

a ougi bored has been done here before, my baby is terrified at what he sees and it is making me ill.  iv had ministers here they did rituals and burnt sage and they descovered many spirits of children which obviously are harmless, a old lady that was trapped by having alksiemers, and bad energys, yesterday they came and las night was worst night yet, i think it is in me?? its effecting me so much im a different person angry anxious very

2. profile image0
    tinamarie9884posted 7 years ago

It is not a bad spirit, they are just spirits trying to get some one's attention for one reason or another. I have been going through it since I was 13-14 years of age and not one has ever hurt me. They were just doing what ever it takes to get my attention. If you tell them to leave and really want them to leave, they will. They are not around to just hurt you or anyone within your surroundings.

3. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

I suggest you move, You could try beating your son every time he talks crap.

4. profile image0
    Normapadroposted 5 years ago

You are going to have to take control of what is going around you. Let me tell you a little story. I had a near death experience in 1992 due to an asthma attack I suffered. I went into respiratory arrest and my life has never been the same since.

I hear people that aren't around. I feel people around me. My sense of smell is higher. My wanting to live life to the fullest has never been as great as it is now.

I have taken control of this since I knew that they wouldn't do anything bad to me. They feel warm and they come through the walls at night to visit me. Your baby is going to be fine. You are going to have to comfort your son until he can feel better before he falls asleep.

Try watching some funny movies with him, before he falls asleep. Try and read him stories. Do something very simple with him before he falls asleep. Make sure he is very sleepy before laying him down in his crib. You are in control.

Your kid might be an indigo kid. This might keep happening until he grows up. But to be afraid of the unseen is not what is important. Remember you are in control of your life. Your baby will feel better when he sees you smiling all the time and feel comfort.

Make sure the baby gets a lot of exercise during the day like a lot of crawling, play ball, play a lot so that at night he can have a peaceful rest. This will work.

working