jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would you bring your 6 month old or toddler to Disneyland?

1. Lyndsay Gamber profile image95
    Lyndsay Gamberposted 4 years ago

Would you bring your 6 month old or toddler to Disneyland?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

No, I wouldn't. First of all, it isn't something that would be fun for a child that young and secondly the germs along would be overwhelming for their little immune system. I would wait until they can enjoy it and remember it.

3. KeriProctor88 profile image71
    KeriProctor88posted 4 years ago

A 6 month old I wouldn't, but my 3-year-old I would consider it just because she loves watching the Disney Channel.

4. Toytasting profile image68
    Toytastingposted 4 years ago

I would not bring my child to Disneyland. For the simple reason, they won't even know what's happening. they would not be able to enjoy completely. Whats the point taking them to a place where they won't be able to enjoy.

5. delaneyworld profile image79
    delaneyworldposted 4 years ago

I would wait to take a child to Disneyland until they can truly enjoy the experience, along with handle the long waits in line, the heat, the big groups of people, the new environment, etc.  I took my daughter at 8 years old and it was fantastic.  She was able to handle the long walks from one part of the park to the other, enjoyed any characters she encountered and could ride each ride without being restricted by height.  smile

working