jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I see "Mental Health" is one of your topics. Care to write a hub about that?

1. Mighty Mom profile image86
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

I see "Mental Health" is one of your topics. Care to write a hub about that?

2. lipsofan_angel88 profile image55
    lipsofan_angel88posted 7 years ago

That depends, what disorder do you want to know about?

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 6 years ago

"Mental Health" is a topic as vast as the Universe!  THOUSANDS of hubs would merely scratch the surface.  This is evident in the hundreds of thousands of text books, medical articles, Mental Health News Letters, magazines, Self-help Books...Books authored by the Medical Profession and on and on with no end.  Add to this, the ever changing & expanding psychiatric diagnosis and discoveries, treatments & medications.  "Mental Health" is a World within a world.  Surely, if you have a request for a hub on a specific area of this subject, I'd be happy to consider writing an informative hub.  This is a subject one can study and research for a lifetime.

4. womenfishing profile image77
    womenfishingposted 6 years ago

Yes actually, I think that its time for me to share my journey.  I will start working on it.  Thank you for asking, and Im sorry but I did not see this until today.

5. meloncauli profile image95
    meloncauliposted 6 years ago

Mental health is open to many topics and huge debate. I am about to write a hub hopefully that will spread some awareness.