jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

how can i get rid of cellulite?

1. profile image47
    juicystar15posted 7 years ago

how can i get rid of cellulite?

im 15 years old girl and i have cellulite on my ankles and on my legs.. is there a way i can get rid of it?
    im actually skinny but for some reason i have cellulite..

2. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

I know you can look online to see and they recommend what they want to sell you but I think first of all you probably know fat puts it there so lose the fat and secondly massage I think everyday or night if you can, while watching TV, etc, I think massage helps break up the fat so it can move on out but naturally gaining weight would make it a lost cause. If you are skinny there could be a problem, maybe it is water retention, try elevating your feet as often as you can and drinking more water and see if that helps. Also I have noticed some people just have thick ankles. I'd ask a Dr really at your age, or maybe a school nurse?

3. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I have just published a hub on self massage anti-cellulite:

4. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 7 years ago

I have never had that problem, but, talk to your doctor.

5. creation75 profile image56
    creation75posted 7 years ago

We know that exercise makes us healthier, but we probably weren't aware that exercising can also help get rid of cellulite. Yes, it's true. By doing cardiovascular and/or aerobic exercises, your blood flow & circulation will increase, which in turn leads to cellulite reduction and prevention. The best thing about this cellulite removal technique is that the exercising is so easy to do. This is because anyone can choose the exercise perfect for them; such running, walking, jogging, and even swimming.
    You can get more details in

6. FirstStepsFitness profile image61
    FirstStepsFitnessposted 7 years ago

There isn't a cure , with resistance training and cardio it will shrink and be less noticeable