jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does Sweating And Exercising Help Fight Pimples?

1. sexydebie profile image57
    sexydebieposted 7 years ago

Does Sweating And Exercising Help Fight Pimples?

Do you benefit at all from exercising in terms of getting rid of pimples? or does sweating make u break out?

2. David 470 profile image83
    David 470posted 7 years ago

Well I don't think sweating itself will break you out, but can make your skin oily which can lead to pimples. Exercise  is healthy though just make sure you take a shower and clean well after a work out.  So to answer your question there is not really a direct affect and it will not do either.

Getting pimple is more caused from not washing your face enough or getting germs. It also depends on your genetic makeup.  Some people get them easier than others. Best advise is to use products you trust and just wash well. Best of luck.

3. JeniMarie17 profile image65
    JeniMarie17posted 7 years ago

Not really I mean just as long as you wash your face daily for right after you work out make sure you get all the dirt and oil off. you should be fine. I know when I work out I always wash my face after and I usually get less pimples when I work out around those weeks and months.

4. evilia_lim profile image60
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

Pimples are not because of sweating or exercising. Nothing to do with them. It is more because of what you eat ( oily food can cause more pimples), and your hormones as well. For unbalanced hormones, normally will cause pimples too. So try to eat well, clean your face regularly and reduce oily food.

5. Goodpal profile image91
    Goodpalposted 7 years ago

Pimples means accumulation of toxins.

As much as sweating eliminates body toxins, exercising works. So drink plenty of water, preferably added with few drops of lemon juice.

Eliminate toxins by keeping constipation away.

Eating alkali-genic food and leafy vegetables like spinach also help in removing toxins.

working