jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

mam i m 22 yrs and loosing my hairs and i m now partially bald and i have w

1. profile image45
    vikas soni1987posted 7 years ago

mam i m  22 yrs  and loosing my hairs  and i   m now partially bald and i have wasted lot money

i read your article and i want to know if opium paste is unavailable then can we use opium powder  to mix with vinegar?

2. sharlah_morados profile image54
    sharlah_moradosposted 7 years ago

hey! ive been through that stage too when im at your age. Definitely its not normal I have it when I got typhoid fever after a few months I experience hair loss. I thought I had a cancer... lolz.. I got check it up by a doctor and he prescribe a medicine for hair loss which is named Minoxidil. it comes with a shampoo and it really works.

3. profile image45
    vikas soni1987posted 7 years ago

minidoxil only prevents not for regrowth

4. lotuslove19 profile image67
    lotuslove19posted 7 years ago

Vikas ,yes you may use opium powder ,this remedy is so effective that if you apply it for 7 to 8 days you will start seeing the results and you may pound the mango seed(the soft seed in the shell) ,mix water to it and rub it on your head before bath every day for a week ,your hair fall will stop instantly ,after applying the seed paste please apply some oil to give luster to your hair ,rub your scalp with your finger tips after the hair wash as it helps to discard dead cells and rejuvenate the new cells

5. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

There are medical conditions (a variety of them) that can cause hair loss.  You should see a doctor for a check up, rather than spend a lot of money on something that won't address any medical problem you may have.

Here's a Mayo Clinic page on the numerous causes of hair loss.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hair-l … ION=causes

You'll see that something as simple as iron deficiency or protein deficiency can cause it.