is there any side effects of glutamine or its totally work safely to get riped e

1. profile image44
    alexsamposted 7 years ago

is there any side effects of glutamine or its totally work safely to get riped easily and ...

for..

is there any side effects of glutamine or its totally work safely to get riped easily and ...

for...being strong enough.? glutamine can enduce growth hormone so doesnt it gonna harm the body or produce some side effects either?

2. Bendo13 profile image80
    Bendo13posted 7 years ago

The growth hormone that your body produces is safe and natural.  It's not the same as a growth hormone drug, don't worry.  Your body naturally creates this hormone.

Unless you have kidney disease, liver failure or are prone to seizures then glutamine is going to be very safe for you!  Just follow the instructions on the supplement bottle to avoid getting an upset stomach from too big of a dose.

You take in glutamine from food sources and your body can create it itself, so it's a pretty natural supplement.

3. grayvitaliy profile image58
    grayvitaliyposted 7 years ago

hi there, it`s pretty safe in reasonable doses, even though sometimes it  was giving me upset stomach, i always was using powder - way much cheaper... on another side, it`s better to use it in quite big dose instead of spreading it thru the day - orally taken less than 5 grams it`s going basically nowhere...

what it really does - yes you can feel you recover faster after training and it helps to stay healthy, `cause your body uses glutamine for muscles and immune system both - using it i stay out of flu and cold... but i really wouldn`t worry about GH - that kind of level up it shows in labs does nothing in real life for muscle building or anything else, including side effects

working