jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

which one is d best supplement between creatine vs glutamine..nd which one can

1. profile image46
    alexsamposted 7 years ago

which one  is d best supplement between creatine vs glutamine..nd which one can quickly cause...

the fat loss.without any side effects nd make more cuts on body nd get riped without any side effects....

2. Bendo13 profile image80
    Bendo13posted 7 years ago

Out of those two if your goal is fat loss I'd go with glutamine.

It helps you hold onto your muscle which helps boost your metabolism.

It may help curb your appetite and it boost growth hormone which has been found to aid in fat loss along with muscle growth.

3. muftdagyan profile image58
    muftdagyanposted 7 years ago

i think creatine is best if you want to build muscles,get quick recovery from intense workouts.
    I am personally taking creatine it gives me more power to lift weight and perform 1 level above from the previous one

you can follow me on twitter
    https://twitter.com/muftdagyan

4. cathylynn99 profile image78
    cathylynn99posted 7 years ago

creatine has medically proven benefits. don't know about glutamine.

5. supplement-advice profile image57
    supplement-adviceposted 7 years ago

Creatine is to help with performance when training to help provide more explosive energy and it also help in your recovery of this type of energy stores (its more complicated than that but hopefully you get the jist!)

Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in muscles and so many people like to supplement with it. It is supposed to help with recover, but neither have been particularly linked with fat loss or what you call 'getting ripped'!

If you want to get 'ripped' having bulk muscle there in the first place is good and creatine will help build that and then to strip back the fat Tonalin CLA and L - Carnitine are fantastic to help gt rid of fat and show off those muscles underneath (making you looked ripped!)
    Check out my website www.supplement-advice.co.uk for more details or my other hubs on here

Hope this helps

working