jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What you do when you feel depressed?

1. urs_dipak profile image58
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

What you do when you feel depressed?

2. profile image0
    Contriceposted 7 years ago

It totally depends on the reason and how often you get depressed.  Every person has their moments of depression which can be triggered by different events going on in their life.  Usually, I go hang with my mom, sister, or boyfriend when I'm feeling down.  Being around people you love and who love and encourage you is a definite mood enhancers.  However, if you find that your depression lasts for lengthy periods of time, occurs often and you show other symptoms such as crying, not wanting to participate in activities, feeling worthless (there are many other symptoms also) then you really need to seek the help of a doctor.

3. Mdmumtazmehdi profile image60
    Mdmumtazmehdiposted 7 years ago

I am still in high depressed condition what i do i just live my life with my own rule frely.

4. Second Act profile image78
    Second Actposted 7 years ago

Exercise almost always helps me when I'm feeling down.  Depending on my mood, I might try to do some yoga, or get some aerobic exercise, which is proven to release endorphins into the bloodstream.  Endorphins help you feel energetic and positive, and feeling good about yourself because you're taking positive steps towards good health can also help remedy a period of depression.

5. infoman10 profile image55
    infoman10posted 7 years ago

Find out the game you like and invite some friends who have similar interests. When you play, your mind becomes very active. You need to make this a habit and play at least 3 times a week.