jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

why is it easy to love children or pets but not adults? Explain

1. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

why is it easy to love children or pets but not adults? Explain

2. profile image50
    bjhfootballposted 7 years ago

chindren has more loves, too bad for adults

3. swapna123 profile image66
    swapna123posted 7 years ago

Children are sweet ,innocent and wonderful. We fall in love with them even before they are born and the love just keeps growing as we watch them grow. Even if they disagree with what we say, we always feel it's okay.. they r just kids , after all !

With Pets, we have total control over them and they never disagree or argue with us anyway.. so, yeah, we love them as well !

With adults, we have ego clashes, we want people to listen to us and if they don't we feel hurt. We expect everyone to give us as much importance as we give them. Any small issue can be easily blown out of proportion and we rarely try to see it from other person's point of view. But then, it may not be true of our relationship with all adults, at least not from our immediate family. I mean, I love my husband as much as I love my child !

4. HoopBot profile image58
    HoopBotposted 7 years ago

Part of it is to do with nature. Big eyes and head on a baby anything is cute. We sense that they need protection and comfort.

5. wademcmaster profile image73
    wademcmasterposted 7 years ago

I tihnk it has a lot to do with 'cute' factor but also that Adults are full responsible for their own actions, and are capable of breakign trust, etc, whereas if a child or pet doesn it they dont know better....

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i rthink it is the whole inocence factor

7. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

the children have some  features and a physicality that unconsciously inspire,in the adult, tenderness and desire to protect them  . At least I read this...

8. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

It's easy to forgive children for being stupid but adults have no excuse.

working