jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you have a bucket list?

1. sammyfiction profile image59
    sammyfictionposted 7 years ago

Do you have a bucket list?

(a bucket list is a list of things to do before you die)

2. Mom Kat profile image80
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

The only thing on my bucket list is to get an award for being the world's oldest living person.  After that I think I'll be pretty well set.
    I've already got the love of my family - what more do I need in this life?

3. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

A bucket list only for everyday, I don't know when my time will come; so I would like to live today to the fullest.
    I just want to best mother , wife, friend, sister and what ever roles i play in life.

4. sammyfiction profile image59
    sammyfictionposted 7 years ago

No! I want the oldest living person!! tongue That is a great answer! Never thought of that!

5. chrislloyd515 profile image58
    chrislloyd515posted 7 years ago

No, hate the idea of feeling that in order to be "happy" I'd have to complete a series of tasks, I want to want to do things, not feel that I should!

And anyway I find that the best experiences in life usually happen to you in the most unexpected ways!

6. FrugallyHealthy profile image59
    FrugallyHealthyposted 7 years ago

Heck yeah! It is fun to think about and exciting to look back on things accomplished. I decided long ago to take a picture of all my list items as I do them. Recommend to everyone!!

7. Ruchira profile image75
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

Yes, I have a bucket list and I guess all of us should have one since that gives us the momentum to live and take on the everyday challenges.

8. CyclingFitness profile image94
    CyclingFitnessposted 6 years ago

I personally have a bucket list yes and am working my way through
    http://cyclingfitness.hubpages.com/hub/ … tivitylist

working