jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

How do you plan to lose weight and get healthy?

1. ethel smith profile image80
    ethel smithposted 7 years ago

How do you plan to lose weight and get healthy?

2. profile image45
    GillySposted 7 years ago

I'm doing the Dukan Diet and have lost almost 13 kgs since the beginning of July 2010. To get healthy you have to lose weight and get some exercise in - the diet recommends 30 minutes a day.

3. daisyjae profile image79
    daisyjaeposted 7 years ago

I am working on cutting out the junk food, especially sugar. Exercising is easy for me because I actually like it. I just don't want to give up my treats!

4. jleggio profile image60
    jleggioposted 7 years ago

I'm a personal trainer in NYC and a BeachBody coach. There is only one way up get fit and healthy.. And that's make it a lifestyle. Shake your life up!! Get moving!! And make It apart of you daily do's!! Like you take a shower.. You go for a walk. You start slow and WORK up to more intense workouts. I suggest starting with Shakeology. 100% natural nutritional drink you have once a day.. And you can keep this apart of your meal plan forever.. Because it's.. Natural!! It's the healthiest meal you will eat all day hands down! Anyone can drink it, it helps digestion intestinal health, lowers cholesterol and manages blood sugar levels and so much more. I drink it and just finished a 3 day cleanse! I have ulcers and intestine problems for over 15 years and Shakeology doesn't bother me at all. I have my family and friends shaking it up!! Www.teambeachbody.com/Jessicamrl. And  search Shakeology

5. Purifyingsouls profile image53
    Purifyingsoulsposted 7 years ago

I promote health and wellness and i always recommend a good diet with lots of hydration and at least 60 min of activity a day.  We have products in my company that help aid in healthy weight loss.

6. personaltraining profile image50
    personaltrainingposted 7 years ago

eat sensibly, stay off the junk food and get a bit of exercise in! It's pretty simple really, I think people tend to make it more complicated than it really is.

7. charkamman profile image61
    charkammanposted 7 years ago

I cut out the sugar (I use EFT for the craving) and I bought myself a Wii balance board plus Wii Fit. So a little bit of exercise everyday without having to go to the gym. Oh and sugar includes all soft drinks and corn syrup!

8. tabie1 profile image57
    tabie1posted 7 years ago
  9. bee05 profile image56
    bee05posted 7 years ago

I would eat when I'm hungry. I would go for healthy food and try to do some exercises.

10. usedtobebig profile image67
    usedtobebigposted 7 years ago

I followed Dr. Oz's recommendations about this. His website is www.realage.com I also wriote about some of the tips he gave and I followed, you can check my hubs. Good Luck!

11. betsuz profile image71
    betsuzposted 7 years ago

I am eating organic food. I shop at Trader Joes, Whole Foods and Henry's Market. I love to eat, so there is no way I could do any of those so called diets that are around. I am drinking tons of water and I am also walking and doing Zumba!

12. CoachJoey profile image76
    CoachJoeyposted 6 years ago

1 to 2 Gallons of clear water each day
    Lean proteins (grilled/broiled chicken or fish)
    Fruits, Veggies, Greens

Workout 6 days a week 3 Cardio / 3 Weight Training.

In my opinion the key to healthy nutrition is really just eating clean and getting back to eating things that are not all processed and packed with chemicals.

working