I would like to see more support in writing for the elderly. help please thank

1. yazoogal43 profile image37
    yazoogal43posted 7 years ago

I would like to see more support in writing for the elderly.  help please thank you

please help the elderly with cheerful writings. these wonderful people feel warehoused. It is an honorable cause  and I appreciate input and interest. it does make a difference and one you can be proud to be part of wado- thank you donalore

2. Misty39 profile image59
    Misty39posted 6 years ago

It's hard to respond to a request such as yours because I am an elderly in a dispute with the system and the lack of care.Because of the economy,we as elderly are put on the back burner,Is it our fault because Bush led all his blind voters into a multi-billion dollar loss? A man voted in twice with the IQ of no more than 99.Obama will never see the end of the mess Bush has created.While he is sending our young children into a war zone what do you think his daughters were doing?Do our voices really matter? I wish they did.God bless

3. brakel2 profile image81
    brakel2posted 6 years ago

I have a hub on the elderly and helping forgetfulness. It has very few visitors, and it even  has humor in it. I have wondered why there are not more hubs on the elderly. I believe that those kinds of hubs  don't make money, but I don't care. They need our support, and I totally agree with you.

working