jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you proud of all the choices that you have made in your life? explain why?

1. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Are you proud of all the choices that you have made in your life? explain why?

2. motricio profile image71
    motricioposted 7 years ago

Off course,
    I'm so proud about them 'cause is ME, the him who can manage my life.
    Even if we make mistakes, it is the only way to learn and keep going after any problem.
    That's what our lives should be about.

3. profile image0
    miolunaposted 7 years ago

Proud? It's better to say I never regret of my choices. If I didn't make these choices I'd never be there where I'm in this moment.

4. profile image0
    Uma07posted 7 years ago

Not all but I am proud of most of them because those choices made my friends and relatives happy and for me it was satisfaction.

5. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I am not proud of all my choices. I made many mistakes and I would go back in time and change some things. However, if I am how I am, now,  is also thanks to the wrong choices. This is a thought that helps me to accept them, but not to be proud.

6. jdomingo profile image62
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

So far there is one thing choice that I'm not proud of but live with it and don't regret it.  I didn't continue school right out of high school and decided to travel a bit and follow my fast food career to see where it took me.  I know wish I had gone to school I'd be half way done with what I really want to do had I done so but, that's life...Live and Learn.

7. DrNaj profile image55
    DrNajposted 7 years ago

To have the ability to make choices is an enormous responsibility as well as a great power we as human beings possess. Each day we live the consequences of the decisions we make. They can move us to achieving success or failure in life no matter our circumstances. The choices we make can bring us happiness or heartache. They can bring us improved or ill health. So how are you at making sound lifestyle choices?

The power to choose makes us the masters of our own destiny. There are many who play the blame game for things that happen to them in life. There are others who play the victim role, rationalizing to self that it was someone else’s fault. There are some who claim they have been cursed by some evil spell. Others call it bad luck. Whatever you call it, your life can drastically improve by changing the choices you make.

About 5 years ago a friend of mine was diagnosed with a life-threatening disease . The news was devastating for him. He had a choice to feel sorry for himself and allow the illness to take over his life or to fight it. He made a choice to educate himself about the disease and to learn what he needed to do to be able to have a good quality of life. When he awoke each morning he chose to engage in physical exercise and eat healthy that day. He chose to focus on the positive even though there were times that nothing seemed positive in his life. he chose to get enough sleep and take his medications without fail. He chose to live a very disciplined life because his health is of great value to him. Today after 5 years, the disease is now in remission. The lifestyle choices he have made over the last 5 years have allowed him to enjoy the quality of health he  has today.

See sofs, each moment of our lives we are placed in a position to make a choice. The results of our choices may bring immediate or long term results. However, no matter the choices you make remember your present and future will be greatly influenced. Take a look at your life. Does it seem that things just keep going wrong? Does it seem that you just can't get ahead? Have you ever thought maybe the lifestyle choices you make are affecting your life in a negative way?

To answer your question, I am proud of all the choices that i have made in my life smile

As they say " A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."