jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the (let's say, top 5) qualities you want your husband or wife to have?

1. cjcarter profile image76
    cjcarterposted 7 years ago

What are the (let's say, top 5) qualities you want your husband or wife to have?

2. julia20023 profile image59
    julia20023posted 7 years ago

Trustworthy- doing things to make you know they will always be there to help you no matter what.
    Attractive- good looks get things started
    Smells nice- love it when they always wear a nice cologne and look clean and freshly showered
    Not angry- an easy going person who doesn't fly off the handle or get abusive
    Goals- someone who is always working to better themselves and move forward in life, can't stand someone with no ambition

3. Texas Lady profile image57
    Texas Ladyposted 7 years ago

Ability to love unconditionally- Allow me to be me - God is molding me, and I can assure you, He does not need any help.

Forgiving- Realize I am not perfect. I never have been and I never will be.

Supportive - Be supportive of me, as I am supportive of you

Accept Responsibility -To accept responsibility without blaming others

Character - Don't sweat the small stuff - Life is too short

4. yaritza profile image60
    yaritzaposted 7 years ago

Forgiving- nobodies perfect , everybody makes mistakes

Sense of adventure/wonder-so many beautiful things to see! Explore , taste , smell and feel. Why sit on the couch all day

Manners - people tend to forget they love their loved ones and take them for granted . Love who you are with love their imperfections as well .

Sex!- have fun with it . Your husband/wife should be the one person you have no fears with . Anything goes!!! Chains, whips, caramel, role playing!!!!!

Acceptence- you fell i'n love with this person because you enjoyed being with them. It's not fair to try to change them later on. Everybody is different . That's what's so great about bein human we are forever changing it's part of life

working