jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your definition of a Good Husband or Wife?

1. kkuma01 profile image59
    kkuma01posted 6 years ago

What is your definition of a Good Husband or Wife?

2. Senoritaa profile image69
    Senoritaaposted 6 years ago

There are so many definitions of marriage, so many jokes about marriage, and so many disastrous comments about marriage. However, I feel, keeping everything aside, love and love alone can make someone a good husband/wife.

3. brittanytodd profile image95
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

Unconditional love and trust.  I think communication and always being a team are important parts of my marriage.

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I think it's important that couples let go of terms such as "good", "bad", "right" or "wrong". One person's trash is another person's treasure. What is most important is "agree" or "disagree". Ultimately we are all looking for someone who (naturally agrees) with us on the major things in life. A husband and wife must want the same things and be on the same page in order to have a shot at happiness. When this is not the case there is a good chance they may have selected the wrong mate for marriage. Trying to "change water into wine" or "fit square pegs into round holes" can be frustrating and a waste of time. One man's opinion!:-)

5. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Someone who is faithful and constantly works at the marriage as you do. Any relationship requires constantly working at it to keep it on good terms, and especially marriage.

working