jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Where did you met your husband or wife?

1. beverlyannblock profile image57
    beverlyannblockposted 6 years ago

Where did you met your husband or wife?

2. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 6 years ago

Originally, we met online via an ad on craigslist...lol  Then we met in person at a Starbucks and haven't been apart since.  You know that whole "When you know, you know" thing?  We knew immediately, and despite having been to hell and back a couple of times, we still know.  smile

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I worked in a bank as a credit-checker and my supervisor introduced me to my husband (who was her son's best friend), saying we were perfect for each other.  Four months later we got married.

4. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

they say that you'll never find true love at a bar...but that's where i met my husband. I went there for a quick bite to eat with a friend and he was the bartender....I lived out of town at the time so did not see him again for about 1 1/2 years. When I went back to the same bar with the same friend, he wasn't working at the time but came in for a cold beer...and the rest is history smile

5. dosborne08 profile image71
    dosborne08posted 6 years ago

I met my beautiful wife over 12 years ago during a happy hour at a local bar/restaurant.  We hit it off right away and here we are still today

6. KRadke profile image59
    KRadkeposted 6 years ago

The kitchen of my parents house! I was set up by my step-mother and her best friend, who is now my mother-in law. They thought he and I would make a great couple... now we have a child and go on 8 years... :-D

7. Golfgal profile image79
    Golfgalposted 6 years ago

match.com where else do you go to meet people these days if you don't want to drink, pick people up in bars, run out of friends of friends, church was full of married men...no thanks.

8. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i answered an add online because she needed a wall fixed and people were trying to charge way too much. she even posted that she didn't have much money but greed got the better of everyone that answered. i went over to her house, saw the job and gave her an affordable price. i fell in love with her as i worked and the rest is a beautiful history.

9. cupid51 profile image74
    cupid51posted 6 years ago

My father-in-law is a relative of one of my friend. I met my wife 30 years back when I went her house with my friend.

10. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

My husband and I met in high school. In junior high, without knowing it, his sister and I both sang together in the school chorus. She was a year younger than I. In high school, I met my husband through a group of friends, which was when I then discovered that his sister was in that group of friends, as well as his brother, who is the same age as I. I watched my husband from afar, since he was older and couldn't possibly be interested in me. Luckily he was. We dated for seven years, graduating from college and finding steady jobs before we are married. We've been happily married for five years now, with two wonderful children. smile

working