jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Simple things that make life better - can you think of some?

1. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Simple things that make life better - can you think of some?

2. profile image44
    arbearposted 7 years ago

There are some rather simple answers to a hard question.
    The biggest thing to make life better if  to be greatful for what you do have and not worry so much what you don't have.
    another is good friends, not the fake only around when you got money or bubblegum, I am talking about good friends, then good friends and nice bottle of wine and a back deck. Life couldn't be any better. Just be greatful for what you have

3. Timstown profile image75
    Timstownposted 7 years ago

Having a good group of friends.   Receiving a compliment.  Finally completing a simple task you've been putting off for a long time.  Spending time with your family.  Playing with animals.   Doing something you're good at.   Being asked for advice.   I don't feel like going on any more...

4. FloBe profile image80
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

Learning to see the small delights in a day...a bird landing on your deck rail, the sunshine sparkling on the water, sun shining through the clouds, a kind word from a friend, the laughter of children playing, enjoying a meaningful/funny email...all these little things in a day don't cost anything and yet we're often too busy to notice them so that they can make our life better.

5. tyronecomania profile image55
    tyronecomaniaposted 7 years ago

simple thing that make life better? a simple smile which lessens our burdens and makes our life a worthy one.

6. kallini2010 profile image82
    kallini2010posted 7 years ago

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.  ~Berthold Auerbach

I think it is easier to pick just one.  Singing.  In Spanish.  Not, that's not my language.  Singing in Russian is enjoyable, too.  Listening to music, playing (I wish I could do that!) and singing.  Why not?  Singing in public.............that's scary, but I did that, too.  Liberating.

working