jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Where human goes after death?

1. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Where human goes after death?

I am really wondering to know where actually human goes after death, are they again come to universe in another form? are they going to some other world where other people or species live or what?

2. saksare profile image41
    saksareposted 7 years ago

Depends on beliefs...big_smile
    Hinduism says a man takes birth again after death.
    Islam says man after death goes through an accounting for his deeds in his life and if he is clear he goes to heaven and if he cannot clear the test goes to hell (I believe in this concept as i am a Muslim)
    And same says Christianity as Islam.

3. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

In this village we go to the top of the hill and get sealed up in a concrete drawer for three years. After that its a matter of paying the rent. When the dead default they go into landfill

4. wilbury4 profile image72
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

After death the "human body" as you are well aware, will either be cremated or buried.
    If cremated the body will be instantly turned to ash.
    If buried, the body will gradually decay over time.
    Either way, the body ends up as powder.
    Are you meaning to ask, does a human have a soul? and if so what happens to the soul after death? A totally different question that will generate various answers depending on the faith and religion (or non-religion) of the person who answers it.

5. Alpha Romeo profile image68
    Alpha Romeoposted 7 years ago

Rebirth takes place.

these kinds of questions are questions of faith.

You're not gonna get any substantial assurance of the answer you're seeking by asking this question.

all you'll get are opinions and thats about as good as...........

6. Rabia Sajjad profile image56
    Rabia Sajjadposted 7 years ago

Certainly it depends upon your beliefs...but the common thing is that....its all beyond our sight..so one thing is confirmed that all is handled by some super power who is not amongst human,He is almighty and He is eternal...now its upon your belief what you call him."Allah" or "Bhagwan".no  further discussion on that.
    As much as "Where to go" is concerned, all human beings know well that a man is created by a single drop of water called "sperm" in a human body, How he becomes a full man,can anybody create a single feather of fly?not at all.Only "The One" the great can do that.So when He can create us,He can also destroy us in grave and then revitalize us on the day of judgment.So burning the dead body doesn't mean that Allah will not get the burnt ones back in front of him.

7. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

We do go back into the Universe & yes we can come back to planet Earth or another planet to experience a different kind of existence.
    We may stay in the Universe for a while & learn about new things, either way we undergo experiences aimed at expanding our conciousness up into an even higher dimension.
    We are all on a spiritual journey as individual as our physical appearance here on Earth. We all go back into the Universe & where we go next, be it Earth or another planet or dimension depends upon our adaptability & spiritual growth accomplished in our time here.

8. dksuttle profile image78
    dksuttleposted 7 years ago

After years of research into this very subject I think I can say with no hesitation that they go to Cleveland, Ohio.