what is good effect of energy drink to our environment?

1. profile image45
    suichironagiposted 7 years ago

what is good effect of energy drink to our environment?

2. Paul Kemp profile image73
    Paul Kempposted 7 years ago

Some of the greatest works of art and literature were created under the influence of energy drinks.  Beethoven wrote symphonies using coffee as a stimulant.  The revolutionary ferment in the coffee houses of the British colonies in the North American continent were stimulated by caffeine. 

So, energy drinks now are no different in their potential to be used either for constructive purposes or for destructive purposes.

An important distinction is, "Are the ingredients of the particular energy drink healthy for the consumer?"  It is up to each person to learn which brands produce the best state of mind that helps them access exciting new thoughts, more creative thoughts.

It is true that most energy drinks are more or less unhealthy -- and some are even dangerous.  But then Coca Cola is quite unhealthy due to its high sugar content and the phosphoric acid in it.  So, much of the hysteria is misplaced.

There are a few healthy or relatively healthy energy drinks that -- in the hands of a smart person -- can be used to create useful work that might not otherwise be produced, such as an inventive piece of software.

I am 62 years old and I love to drink one brand which I prefer over coffee.  But I wouldn't drink a RedBull or Monster if you paid me to because I know the bad effects of the high levels of sugar and caffeine they contain.

working