jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How to end depression?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

How to end depression?

2. 1337guy profile image37
    1337guyposted 7 years ago

Find a purpose in life smile  Most of the people I've known who suffered from depression felt like they didn't have a purpose , once they found that purpose they seemed to do much better.

3. tdarby profile image61
    tdarbyposted 7 years ago

That is a big question.  One thing that helps me is to exercise regularly.  Seems to help.  Another is to build meaningful relationships and lean on them when things seem the worst.  The final thing I do is bake bread and give it with some honey from my beehives to neighbors and friends.  Giving seems to lift the blues.

4. NikenDiana profile image54
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

believe that all difficult times u had will followed by easy things.
    try to be positive feeling...it's combine of your positive thinking which followed by your heart. for that u should try to accept all what u get such a bless. Hard times and sweet times..it's just the matter how we handle that.

open your eyes..that your problem is still less than others. the key is always try to be positive...and result will follow after smile

..well..cheer up !!

5. Mr. Happy profile image81
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

I don't think depression ever ends. There are good days and bad days. You just have to struggle through the cloudy times because sunshine does follow.
    This is how/why I stay happy: http://hubpages.com/hub/Smile-While-You-Bleeding

6. Syra Mhbed profile image85
    Syra Mhbedposted 7 years ago

Here's the perfect answer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

A timeless Monty Python song

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

to end deprshion you have to et help addmitting there is a problem is the frist step in recovery

8. dkanofsky profile image56
    dkanofskyposted 6 years ago

Here's the long and short of it.  It depends on the type of depression.  We all get depressed from time to time.  I'd say mild depression yes, moderate depression, perhaps, but those of us who are clinically depressed, no.  Clinical depression can successfully be treated but there is no cure.

working