jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How am I going to lose two pounds in 1 week?

1. mirtlesquirtle profile image58
    mirtlesquirtleposted 7 years ago

How am I going to lose two pounds in 1 week?

I am 121 pounds..I need to be 119. My height is 5 ft and 1 inch. I regularly go to the gym. In fact, I go there everyday except on weekends. I swim on saturday and sunday is my rest day. I run 10km MWF and 15 KM every Tuesday and thursday. As you can see, I am physically active. I even switch to fruits after exercising and I don't carbohydrates at night. What do you think I should do?

2. zzron profile image57
    zzronposted 7 years ago

I think you should not worry about losing 2 pounds especially if you only weigh 121. Keep doing the things you have been doing and more than likely it will help you not to gain anymore.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Gosh, I could loose two pounds in a day or less if I wanted to.  Exercise, don't eat much, drink coffee and water.  Maybe eat a salad instead of any carbs or proteins.

4. stephanieculkins profile image45
    stephanieculkinsposted 7 years ago

With all  those exercise and activity you are doing y ou can lose more than two pounds in a week

5. parliament profile image61
    parliamentposted 7 years ago

I wrote a hub about an amazing diet with an amazing success rate. It's based on "Calorie Shifting" and it works. it realy changed things for me and I recommend it to everyone I know.

go here http://hubpages.com/hub/diet4idiots

good luck.

6. Julie Burke profile image51
    Julie Burkeposted 7 years ago

When my brother was a wrestler he used to spit. It was gross, but he would make weight and then have a nice big glass of water.

7. LookGoodNaked profile image55
    LookGoodNakedposted 7 years ago

My new hub on losing 20 pounds in 3 weeks may help

http://hubpages.com/hub/Lose-20-pounds-fast-in-3-weeks

8. FitnessTom profile image60
    FitnessTomposted 6 years ago

2 pounds of fat = 7000 calories.

Figure out how many calories you burn each day (many online calculators can give you a good rough estimate)

Eat ,1000 less each day = 7,000 less per week = 2 pounds lost.

Does it get any easier?

working