jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do i lose weight?

1. hasian profile image58
    hasianposted 7 years ago

How do i lose weight?

2. profile image57
    c_hughposted 7 years ago
  3. phiphi profile image57
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

Even i want to ask the same question that anyone here told me that how can i loose weight naturally

4. PierrePierre profile image60
    PierrePierreposted 7 years ago

Fat is best lost by cardio exercise, exercising in general, eating healthy food, strictly limiting  refined carbohydrates. Refined carbohydrates are a major cause of weight gain, obesity, and many health related diseases.

When you exercise (running, walking, riding a bike, lifting weights, playing sports, etc.) your body creates energy and burns fat to do so. Depending on what you do, different areas of fat will be lost. Any form of running or riding a bike are the most effective ways to lose fat.

5. profile image47
    syedkashifposted 7 years ago

loosing wieght is not a big task actually the big task is made up ur mind and get strict on the issue.any ways first off all just avoid fasting and start eating healthy food specially fruits vegetables and white meat and atleast one time u should eat to full ur stomach recommended is breakfast.and then you should have 6 to 8 hour sleep regularly.and for further question you can ask ur question

6. sandun81 profile image57
    sandun81posted 7 years ago

It's pretty simple... Eat less... Work more...

7. sameerk profile image61
    sameerkposted 7 years ago

just do brisk walking and feel the difference only 1 hr

8. internett1t3 profile image55
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Figuring out how to lose weight is a challenge for many of us, particularly considering that the quickest path to weight loss is different for everyone. Of course, the common denominator is always proper diet and exercise, which not only aid in weight loss, but also keep a body healthy. Of course you've heard this before - the challenge is to follow through. Others have lost weight by following these simple guidelines, and so can you.

Read more: How to Lose Weight | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4622_lose-weigh … z14LgWReHV

Closed to reply