hi sir its me Amit Upadhyay How to remove my smoking habits Plz rep.. me

1. profile image48
    amit5683posted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4134361_f260.jpg

2. gmmurgirl profile image83
    gmmurgirlposted 7 years ago

Hi Amit. Smoking is one habit that is not easy to get rid off, but it is possible. You must take the first step and know that smoking is dangerous to your health in the long run. Realization of the harmful effect of smoking would be a good start. Secondly, you must commit yourself that you are really going to quit smoking. Finally, you must have a support group who will encourage you with your goal.

3. rishworld profile image76
    rishworldposted 7 years ago

hi Amit, do one thing first,,,,,,,, leave the gatherings of ur frnds for some days... strictly think abt the hazards bcoz of smoking... lke if u want to look good, it cant be done if u smoke a lott... bcoz its realy very harmful... its appreciable that u thought of quitting it (thats y u asked this ques)....bt the main thing is to continue these thoughts,,, there are several medicines in market for quitting smoking habits bt none is useful if u dont want to quit it......  U cant quit it if u dont really want to quit.... ANd remember i have experienced this many times...if u want to quit, nobody can stop u from quitting it....... smile

working