i was born on 22nds september 2010 , i hav a daughter born on 26th dec 2006 , i

1. profile image44
    vishunischalposted 7 years ago

i was born on 22nds september 2010 , i hav a daughter born on 26th dec 2006 , i live in india ,...

gujarat , ahmedabad . if i concieve in this dec 2010 will i get a baby boy ...or when next can i get a baby boy...my husband was born on 27th dec 1978...

2. MickS profile image69
    MickSposted 7 years ago

The English is tortured and the dates don't make sense, and anyway, all these dates have no influence over the gender of any offspring you may produce, this is just a waste of time, isn't it?

3. H P Roychoudhury profile image48
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 7 years ago

Apparently the writings with dates do not carry any logical senses but let us discover something out of it. The date of birth of husband justifies their daughter was born when husband attained the age of 28th year... The wife was born on 22nd September 2010 does not indicate her actual birth but rather her feminist to hold child after a gap of four years (26th Dec 2006-22nd Sept 2010) less by one month. So she wishes if she conceives by the time of one month period i.e. in December she might get a baby boy for the cause of exact difference of four years if there be any biological logic existed. Of course I don’t know any mystery behind the time gap except the mercy of God.

working