jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think you get enough sleep at night (8 or more hours)?

1. yolanda yvette profile image60
    yolanda yvetteposted 7 years ago

Do you think you get enough sleep at night (8 or more hours)?

Personally, I sleep anywhere from 6-8 hours most nights. 

But I go to bed at between 2am-4am at least 6 nights a week.  I'm working on getting to bed earlier, though, because waking up close to noon almost everyday is not a good look,

2. bogerk profile image69
    bogerkposted 7 years ago

I usually get about 6 hours of sleep a night and that works well for me. However, my wife needs at least 8 to 10 hours of sleep to feel good the next day.

Seems like something where everyone is different.

3. keepitnatural profile image71
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

I go through phases of having 7 hours max. but these are shortley followed by a few days (or more) of needing at least 9 hours, where I just simply can not stay awake. When I was younger I used to manage on just a few hours & then work 15 hour days 6 days per week, I was vey successful at my job & it suited me then. Now with 2 small kids I just need a good nights sleep to cope with them!

4. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I must sleep a lot to feel good: at least 8-9 hours per night. I would like to sleep less, to live more hours a day...  But everyone has his own rythm, and I try always ( sometimes is not possible ) to sleep all my hours

5. cryspetstalerson profile image58
    cryspetstalersonposted 6 years ago

I think I do. I was actually reading an article about sleeping the other day. It said that the reason a lot of us wake up in the middle of our sleep, is because it's what we are programed to do. Back before electricity, people went to bed early, and slept only about 3- 5 hours. They would then wake up, and for only a short period of time. Then they would go back to sleep for another 3-5 hours.  If you think about it , it all makes since.

6. AllSuretyBonds profile image55
    AllSuretyBondsposted 6 years ago

I need at least 7 hours a night to be able to function my best the next day. I would say that I get that mostly every night because I make it a priority because I know without it the next day can be ruined.